Earth To Surf Adventure
- Trvanie: 8 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Byron Bay, NSW
- Kód produktu: E2S
Explore the magnificent Byron hinterland with its World Heritage listed rainforests and spectacular Minyon Falls. Enjoy a bush walk to the base of the falls (1.5 hrs, 4km return, moderate fitness required), swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax in this unique natural environment. The soundtrack of birds and wildlife will lull you with its natural beauty.
THEN enjoy our delicious BBQ-style lunch before you weave your way through beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay where you start your kayak tour adventure.
Imagine the thrill of kayaking up close with dolphins, whales (May to October) and turtles at Byron’s beautiful marine park, whilst learning about local history and listening to local Indigenous stories. You will also have a great view of Byron's coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water. Enjoy socialising over a FREE afternoon tea.
This package gives you the opportunity to experience two must do activities in Byron Bay in only one day.
• Bushwalk through ancient rainforests in the world heritage listed Nightcap Nationalpark (2 hrs walk)
• Discover stunning Minyon Falls with breath taking views
• Enjoy a delicious BBQ-style lunch before you weave your way trough beautiful landscape back to Byron Bay where you start your kayak tour adventure
• Kayak up close with dolphins, whales (May to October) and turtles at Byron's beautiful marine park whilst enjoying a great view of Byron's coastline and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water
• Enjoy socialising over a free afternoon tea