Mt Warning Day Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Byron Bay, NSW
- Product code: MTWARDAY
This Mount Warning tour includes a free BBQ right on the foot of Mount Warning National Park after your Mount Warning climb.
Climb Mount Warning in the morning to reach the highest point in the region and see the amazing views over the Byron hinterland, to the Byron Lighthouse and to the skyline of Surfers Paradise. How long does it take to climb Mount Warning? The journey is a 9km, 4 hour self-guided return walk that takes you through subtropical World Heritage listed rainforest and, upon ascent, offers 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views. It never fails to inspire.
After your walk enjoy a delicious, locally sourced BBQ in the peaceful and uncrowded forest setting right at the foot of Mount Warning National Park.
Weave your way through beautiful landscape as you return home.
- Climb Mount Warning in the morning to reach the highest point in the region and see amazing ocean and Byron hinterland views
- Enjoy a hot shower or take a splash in the pool right at the foot of Mount Warning National Park
- Enjoy a delicious locally sourced BBQ (veg. options available upon request)
- Weave your way through beautiful landscape as you return home
We have a range of private tours available. A private tour ensures that you and your group will have the exclusive attention of your guide. You can book a private tour for 1 to 6 people straight away on our booking page. Please get in contact with us if you want a private tour for more then 6 people and we will make it happen.