Mt Warning Sunrise Tour
- Durata: 17 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: Byron Bay, NSW
- Cod produs: MTWARNSUN
On the first day, enjoy the peaceful and uncrowded forest setting at your Mount Warning base camp. Take a splash in a rock pool or simply relax and enjoy the tranquillity of the Mount Warning National Park. Finish your day sitting around a campfire, toasting marshmallows and enjoying a delicious, locally sourced BBQ dinner before falling asleep under the stars in your tent.
The following day, climb Mount Warning at dawn to reach the highest point in the region and bask in the first sunrays to hit mainland Australia. How long does it take to climb Mount Warning? The journey is a 9km, 4 hour self-guided return walk that takes you through subtropical World Heritage listed rainforest and, upon ascent, offers 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views. It never fails to inspire.
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ (veg. options available upon request) and roast marshmellows around the campfire
- Camp under the stars (tents/sleeping equip. provided)
The Next Morning
- Continental breakfast early in the morning before you start your walk
- Transfer to and from the summit walk
- Start your self-guided 9km, 4 hours return walk
- Weave your way trough beautiful landscape as you return to Byron Bay
We have a range of private tours available. A private tour ensures that you and your group will have the exclusive attention of your guide. You can book a private tour for 1 to 6 people straight away on our booking page. Please get in contact with us if you want a private tour for more then 6 people and we will make it happen.