Byron Surf Lesson
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Byron Bay, NSW
- Product code: LGSBSL
Learn to surf in beautiful Byron Bay with our most popular surf lesson. You will be part of a small group of maximum 6 people, ensuring you get plenty of individual attention and hands on assistance from your instructor. So you catch more waves, progress quicker and end up with a huge smile on your face at the end of the lesson! We take our pick from the best surf spots in Byron from main beach to clarks and the pass! Allow 3 hours for the surf experience to account for travel and set up time. You will receive 2 hours surf instruction time on the beach with the majority in the water.
Children have to be 13 years or older.
- Small group (max imum of 6 students per instructor)
- Professional instructors who know how to find the best waves in Byron
- Learn the surfing basics from warm-up, paddling to catching waves and standing
- Great for a first time surfer or beginner level ready to improve
- Explains important surf and safety rules
- Friendly, fun and supportive vibe
- Award winning surf lesson